Why Beaney Pearce?
We are participating members of, and regulated by, the:
- Estate Agents Ombudsman scheme
- National Federation of Property Professionals
- National Association of Estate Agents
- Association of Residential Letting Agents
Our powerful reputation, professional expertise and emphasis on integrity help us to achieve superb results for our clients. Founded in 1991, Beaney Pearce offers:
• Full access to international and local markets. Typically, half our buyers and the great majority of tenants are foreign nationals. A high proportion of both come to us by personal recommendation.
• Accompanied viewings, seven days per week
• Intimate knowledge and experience of the central London market, enabling us to price and promote your property for the best result and – crucially – to give sound, rational advice.
• Low staff turnover and a culture which encourages personal service. Our commitment to service is, client feedback tells us, a key factor behind our high level of repeat business.
• Clear terms and conditions, with no hidden penalties or punitive ‘lock-in’ periods. Letting fees collected on receipt of rent, not all paid up-front.